Switching for SMB
Today, small to medium sized businesses are looking to maximise productivity and increase cost efficiencies whilst retaining advanced levels of reliability and data protection.
You and the Cisco switching portfolio can meet these needs, by providing the vital network solutions your customers can put their trust in today and tomorrow. Something we'll be reminding them of by increasing support of our flagship Catalyst Switches.
Why Cisco Catalyst Switches? A perfect match!
Your customers are demanding:
- Reliability - they cannot afford the costs that result from system downtime
- Advanced Security - protecting their data assets and therefore the integrity and continuity of their business
- Technology that can grow with their business - so they can capitalize on the potential of technologies and applications such as VoIP and wireless)
- Product guarantee - so they know their technology investment is protected.
In summary: secure and reliable solutions, which are not only cost effective and easy to deploy, but come with a comprehensive range of support for complete peace of mind.
On this page you can download the Cisco Partner Switch Kit, which has all the details and tools you need to help maximise your sales opportunities. Direct support and comprehensive details on everything from:
- Why SMBs choose Cisco Catalyst Switches,
- Technology advantages,
- Competitor positioning detail with Huawei, 3Com, HP ProCurve and NetGear
- Customer case studies,
- Sales and marketing resources and
- Guidance on how to sell to SMBs.
- Upgrade and Migrate opportunities from older Catalyst products like the 1900, 2900XL and 3500XL
- Finance opportunties from Cisco financing, using the Easy Lease Program
- Services & Support: the added value of Cisco technical services, like Cisco Smart Foundation and Cisco SMARTnet
- Partner Promotions, Incentives and customer offers, like Fast Track, Trade-In programs, SMB Opportunity Incentive Program and Partner Development Funds