Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express deliver rich voice and unified communications capabilities on a Cisco integrated services router (ISR) platform. Data networking, video, wireless LAN, and security, including VPN and firewall, can be nabled on the same platform. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express are well suited to businesses with 30 to 200 employees. Cisco ISRs are simple to deploy and manage, with high reliability to ensure continuous operation. The many features
of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express include:
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce.com
- SIP line-side enhancements
- Integration with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express supporting up to 50 agents
- Extension Mobility within the site
For added resiliency, businesses can use the Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP) between wo different Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express routers or use Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) on one of the routers.
Support of IP telephony
Cisco UC Manager Express supports between 8 and 240 IP Phones. Table 1 gives an overview of the number of IP phones that each router platform, running Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, can support.
A secure investment with easy upgrade possibilities
To maximise the level of re-usability during upgrade it is possible to migrate the Communications Manager Express to support a Cisco Unified Communications Manager, this is possible due to their shared foundations and operating systems. The Cisco Unified Communications
Manager Express can in most cases be reconfigured to become the gateway router for a Communications Manager solution through a simple firmware upgrade. Because of this flexible customisation the investment for successful companies which exceed their existing capacity can be preserved.
Optional products: Cisco Unity Express
Cisco Unity Express can integrate voice mail and auto attendant services in a cost-effective manner with the Cisco Integrated Services Routers. This enables the reduction of operating costs and increases productivity within the company.
Additional uses for the Cisco Communications Manager Express
- Integrating information systems such as, CRM or Microsoft Office • (Cisco Unified Call-Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Cisco Unified CallConnector for Salesforce.com,Cisco Unified CallConnector for Microsoft Office)
- Integrating voice and web functionality for interactive meetings and presentations(Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express)
- Enabling video communications for the entire company (Cisco Unified Video Advantage)
- Integrating Wireless IP phones and Soft phones for PCs (Cisco IP Communicator)